“Great lamb and a relief from the chains!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Khan's Cave - Asian Tavern & Grill
Denver, Colorado
“Great lamb and a relief from the chains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The front desk guy at the Hampton recommend I come here so I gave it a try, not sure what to expect. The Bartender was busy but friendly. He told me about their happy hour specials and pointed me to a few areas on their nice menu. I had the Mongolian Lamb Shank. I am not sure what made it "Mongolian," but it was delicious! It was served on the bone on a bed of brown rice with cooked vegetables. The vegetables were a bit more cooked than I prefer, but not over cooked. I like them firmer than most people anyway. The portion size was just right for the price; I cleaned the plate without being stuffed or left hungry. I would recommend this place to anyone, and will come by again if I am in the area.

• Visited August 2012

100% Recommend
San Diego, California
“best ever asian fusion, and happy hour food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

we go to kahn's every chance we get. the atmosphere is wonderful. the prices are awesome. the food is divine. great wine, and beer selection. my fav there is the peppery calamari. i've tried alot of different places for calamari, and none can compare to kahn's. it's a fun place to get together with friends, and order a bunch of appetizer's and share. there is something for everyone's taste buds. wednesday night is the best with all night happy hour. the lamb, and wings are another fav for us. and duck tostados too. you really need to go see to believe. when you go, sign up for the club card. mass savings and extras.

• Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Spoilt for choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Asian Tavern? Perfect way to describe this place! Khan's looks like a nice Chinese Wedding Banquet Room had a baby with an upscale Pub. Food is terrific and the Menu humongous. Lunch caters to the time challenged local business crowd in Kearny Mesa- also incredible Happy Hour specials. Food is excellent and it can be healthy AND delicious here. The steamed dumplings are nice and Khan's is rockin the super duper healthy yam noodles with loads of flavor and Vegies, Chow Fun is *****!
Something here for any Chinese/Asian Fusion Food fan whether it be light and healthy or any classic American-Chinese dish. Khan's exceeded my expectations in a big way. It's good, service is prompt and served with a smile plus it's easy on the Wallet.