“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #511 of 4,044 restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Zagat Rated - $4.95 Luncheon Special (that is unbelieveably served from 11 am to as late as 8 pm) is as good as (if not better than) any $20-$30.00 lunch in any other restaurant in San Diego. I am a VERY hard grader (as my previous reviews indicate), so when I give this my very STRONGEST recommendation, you know it has to be good. Other reviews online support my evaluation. I'm really surprised it is not already listed on Tripadvisor.com. Gene Gomulka gtgomulka@plaintec.net 619-437-7116
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had Curry Chicken, with fresh mangos, Drunken noodles with chicken, and veggies, excellent Thai coffee prepared just right. I will return when I visit San Diego again. Delicious!

• Visited May 2013

90% Recommend
San Diego, California
“The best of Thai in San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This unassuming restaurant is not really on Rosecrans. It is just behind Yummys off Midway. The atmosphere is quiet and the food excellent - the best Thai I've ever had. They have a full menu at very reasonable prices. I last had the Thai barbequed 1/2 chicken on a sizzling platter. It was moderately spiced and more than enough for two. The drinks menu is complete and the wine and ale prices low to moderate. This place might be a little hard to find but the seacrh is worth the effort. The dining area is spacious and the atmosphere quiet. A nearby table was occupied by a family who told me they come here frequently. I will join their ranks and also go there often. My meal, enough to take home a large box of left overs, with a 20 ounce IPA and tip was $22.

• Visited May 2013
Fountain Valley
“a great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

try the antique beef, so tender , a bit spicy, but excellent, a great find for just driving around, they were open until 10pm

Visited May 2013
San Diego California
“Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food is authentic and fresh. I especially like the mango panang curry with chicken. The larb is also one of my favorites. I have been going to this restaurant for at least 2 years and I always have a good meal. The prices are reasonable and the decor is warm.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Good neighborhood Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Tasty food, good variety on the menu, pleasant room, friendly service. Waterfall salad is excellent.

• Visited October 2012