“Positively Loved It!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Tiki
200 Harbor Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown)
619-231-4363
Improve this listing
Ranked #238 of 327 Activities in San Diego
San Diego
“Positively Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

The entire staff is great. I haven't met a person there yet that I didn't adore!. They kept asking me for anything that I wanted. The top notch estician recommended some products and I am really impressed with the quality. The lay out of the spa is very beautiful and relaxing. Overall I give this a 10/10... I would happily spend a lot of money on the facial experience again. My facial (inculding extractions) glowed without ANY usual marks on my face. Marla is extremely sweet and gives the best facials I've ever had in my life. I was extremely happy afterwards. I even enjoyed my Mai Tai...it was delicious and fresh. The spa was crowded on Sunday morning, but honestly, they do an excellent job and making everyone feel comfortable while waiting for their session to begin.

Pros: Out of this world facial, inviting atmosphere, excellent client care

San Diego,
“A mini vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

If you are looking for an escape without paying the price to fly or drive- check out spa tiki! They have a unique exotic/Fiji mood and a friendly staff waiting to pamper you :)
Provide great service options: Nail care, massages, facials, body scrubs and wraps, makeup, steam room, Mai Tai's, full locker rooms, clean, so much more you must see for yourself!
Location is hard to find… do not use their mailing address!
They are located on 3rd Ave in between j and k st with valet parking available!
Try their coconut milk bath by yourself or with your significant other!

San Diego
“just what i needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2008

I just moved into the East Village in downtown and my roomate and I figured we needed some R&R. She loves anything tropical so we figured we would trek on over to spa tiki and test it out. My massage was just what I needed and my facial was awesome!! They have this facial called a Maui Facial and everything in it smells absolutely delicious. I loved it all. I highly recommend this place, I'm taking my boyfriend for our anniversary...no questions asked. :)

Point Loma
“Favorite Spa in San Diego, Best Facials Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

I have been to many spas in San Diego and this is by far the best!! They have the sweetest, most accomodating staff. They have a very fun and relaxed atmosphere. I have been back many times, especially for the tropical enzyme facial. This is the best facial ever!! I always receive soooooooooo many compliments on my skin after receiving this facial. I love this place, its my paradise!!!!!!!!!!!

la jolla, CA
“no jacquzzi OR steam room (for more than two people)”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2008

The massage was supurb, and the locker rooms are pretty nice... but there isn't even a jacquzzi and the steam room is SUPER small! Not even enough room for ONE person to lay down, let alone two! and it is the only steam room (not seperate mens / womens) . Overall the "relaxing" preparation I usually look forward to (hot tub, steam room experience) was extremely limited. Not to mention when the massage was over they basically shut the lights off 'cuz their last appointment time is like 5:00 pm. The free alcohol-laden Mai Tais at the end of the massage were meant to coax us to leave sooner, I suppose.