This is an older SHS that has been updated with new furnishings. Check in was pleasant and efficient. I could tell from the pictures on line that space on the side of the bed near the window was very limited due to the position of the HVAC unit so I opted for two beds so neither of us would have to struggle through that tight space at night. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were very soft and felt wonderful, I had a cozy sleep. I found the internet to be a little sluggish. Breakfast was very nice. The coffee was the best I have had in a hotel since I can’t remember when - it was very robust and flavorful. They had the standard SHS breakfast where the hot items were sausage and reconstituted eggs but they also had lunch meat and cheese slices which was very unusual. They had homemade oatmeal that was very good. I would certainly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway Hotel San Diego
- Springhill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway Hotel
- Springhill Suites San Diego
- San Diego Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovations completed October 2011! New Rooms, New Lobby! We are located just minutes away from Rancho Bernardo, Poway, and San Diego business parks, and we are a short distance from southern California's beaches, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and other area attractions. When visiting San Diego, the Springhill Suites by Marriott - San Diego / Rancho Bernardo / Scripps-Poway is the perfect choice for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.