This busy spot I would pass on next time. The staff was helpful, but not overly so. I had to wait for someone to get off the phone to help me check in, although he looked at me 3 times and gave me the "just one minute look". Expensive parking that was not disclosed during my reservation making. There is nothing in walking distance to eat so you are stuck eating their complimentary food (Gross does not describe it). Breakfast was what you might expect.. scrambled eggs and sausage patties. Stuff that can be heated up without much labor. Thin walls lets me listen in on people saying good night to their kids and then snore for the rest of the night. (thank goodness for the earplugs I carry)
Issues: Odor control was lacking, My room was dirty (Room 455), I had a cracked sink and the tub had some sort of black stuff on the side.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Residence Inn San Diego
- San Diego Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott® San Diego Mission Valley is in the center of it all! We are an upscale all suite extended stay hotel in San Diego California located only five miles from the San Diego International Airport (SAN) and just down the street from Sea World Adventure Park®. From the beaches of Torrey Pines to Belmont and Balboa Parks to the night life of the Downtown Gaslamp Quarter, The Residence Inn by Marriott® San Diego MissionValley is in the heart of all San Diego! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.