We stayed at the Residence Inn Scripps Poway for 8 nights during a vacation in San Diego. There were 2 adults and 2 kids (5 and 7 year old) in my family and my brother, his wife and new born daughter stayed in the next room. The hotel is located just off the I-15 making it convenient to visit all the attractions (Sea World, La Jolla) in 20-30mins. The included breakfast was great including both hot and cold items (bagels, eggs). The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We stayed on the top floor (Room 404 and 402) which were close to both the lifts and the stairs leading conveniently to the parking lot. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Scripps Poway Parkway Hotel
- Residence Inn San Diego Scripps Poway Parkway Hotel San Diego
- Residence Inn San Diego
- San Diego Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovations completed October 2011! New Rooms, New Lobby! We are located just minutes away from Rancho Bernardo, Poway, and San Diego business parks, and we are a short distance from southern California's beaches, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and other area attractions. When visiting San Diego, the Residence Inn by Marriott - San Diego/Rancho Bernardo/Scripps-Poway is the perfect choice for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Scripps Poway Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.