I was so thankful that my boyfriend booked this place for our short last minute vacation in California.
The location was great, next to a major highway, and was a midpoint between all of our travel destinations north and south.
For the amount of standard/free amenities given, the value for the suite was awesome!
1) Free breakfast everyday -
Cereal, oatmeal station, waffle maker & batter, pancakes, hashbrowns, potatoes, canadian bacon, bacon, sausage, eggs (cooked in different ways), bagels, muffins, coffee, tea, juice, milk, yogurt, and white rice & miso soup ingredients! Enough variety to make breakfast different everyday!
2) Free dinner everyday -
We did not partake in this because we were normally out for dinner, but there was a schedule on the refrigerator letting us know what "theme" they had for dinner for which day.
3) Free wi-fi is always good.
4) Don't have to pay for parking (unlike the downtown San Diego hotels).
5) Fitness Center (24 hrs), pool, basketball court, and patio outside.
6) Nearby restaurants walking distance from the hotel.
7) Suite included a full kitchen! (Fridge & freezer, microwave, stove top, dishwasher, sink, cabinet, cutlery, dishes, dish washiing soap, etc.) The only thing NOT there was an oven haha
8) There were many more amenities listed on the fridge we did not use, but were surprised that these services were available: Coin-op laundry facilities, dry cleaning pick-up/drop off, & grocery shopping.
There was a variety of people here. Tourists, families, and business people were eating free breakfast every morning in the large lounge area. This is a great place for anyone.
If we decide to vacation in the San Diego area again, we are definitely coming back here = ) !