“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 108 Dessert in San Diego
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We got some fudge to take home for our bird sitter who took care of our parrots and our friends that watched our house. .quality of this fudge is much better than Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Visited October 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Tastes Old and no rich flavor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We love fudge but not the fudge at this place. It was hard and did not have the rich flavor that handmade fudge has, we ended up throwing 1/2 pound away because it wasn't worth the calories and fat. They also don't allow you to sample test and I can see why. I've learned my lesson and if a fudge place doesn't offer samples in the future we will be walking out the store empty handed.

Visited October 2012
Moses Lake, Washington
“Had to have our chocolate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

After we ate lunch on the waterfront, we found this fabulous Fudge Factory. Absolutely delicious candy, all home made and fresh. If it wouldn't have melted, we would have brought a stash of it back home with us......so yummy.....if only it were calorie free. sigh.

Visited July 2012
Fullerton, California
“OMG fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everyone wanted ice cream but for me it was the fudge factory! I got the peanut butter wrqpped with fudge. Everyone wanted my fudge! Okay I shared it...one portion is huge!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Topeka, KS
“Brightly colored and fun, but the fudge wasn't the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

The Seaport Fudge Factory is in the fabulous Seaport Village (an area that my hubby and I fell in love with). My hubby is a huge chocolate and fudge lover, so we went for a walk to satisfy our sweet tooth. I'm not the biggest fan of fudge, so I ordered a Rice Krispy treat with a chocolate layer on top. He ordered a house-speciality vanilla and brown sugar fudge. The flavor of that fudge was good, but it was obvious that the fudge wasn't fresh. The texture was dry and crumbly. We did take it back to our hotel room, thinking we could flavor hot tea with it, but we ended up just throwing the rest of it away. The shop itself, however, was fun and brightly painted in pink. They also had other treats included chocolate dipped apples that looked really fun. There is no seating inside the shop, but plenty of tables with umbrellas just outside in a pretty area. Great for people watching!

• Visited March 2012