“Some of the best.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Palmdale, California
“Some of the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Now this isn't an easy review to do for me. Not very macho for me to write about cupcakes. However, I gotta say, you ladies had it going on. The whole family tried one of the little cupcakes and were instantly impressed. great flavor, great variety, fair price, and pleasant girls behind the counter.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Putnam, Connecticut
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was here on Christmas day so this may account for the lackluster service. BUT, I had a red velvet cupcake and it was average at best.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Not a cupcake fan :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

First a disclaimer - I wanted ice cream. The cupcakes were very pretty, but I was not impressed. I thought the chocolate cupcake did not have good flavor and was dry.
However, the Banana Dark Chocolate Mocha iced was Amazing! So, I highly recommend the drinks. My friend was very happy with the cake bite-lollypop.

Visited August 2012
Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
“Best cupcakes ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

It's hard to choose a favorite but if I have to then it would be the lavender cupcake. Words cannot describe the amazing flavor and tender texture of this cupcake. First visit but it won't be the last.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Topeka, KS
“A sweet treat in a fun area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We were delighted when we walked through the Seaport Village. The smells of all of the restaurants in close proximity made our mouths water. We settled on a sweet treat at the Frosted Robin Cupcakes. The small store was brightly painted and they used the space well. We each tried a "Robins Egg"... a small amount of cake batter baked into an egg shape, and completely coated with a sugar frosting. I had the Spice Cake egg... it was fantastic! We also splurged on a $3 glass of milk, but it was worth it. There is no seating inside, but plenty of tables and chairs on the covered patio outside. It is a beautiful location... while sitting outside, we could people watch, see the flowers, listen to the live music, and watch a street performer who pretended to be a metal man statue. It was highly entertaining. So glad we went!

• Visited March 2012