“Me and my wife had the funnest time on the tour and saw some awesome sights” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Academy Rentals & Day Tours

Academy Rentals & Day Tours
1162 North Imperial Hwy, San Diego, CA 92259
619-294-2227
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 327 Activities in San Diego
San Diego, California
“Me and my wife had the funnest time on the tour and saw some awesome sights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

From the time we arrived we knew we were in for a great time. The bikes were gassed up ready to go after some quick safety instructions from the instructor. Saw a lot of really cool things from bullets to tanks and antique bottles. Saw live bombs being dropped. Rode out supper far, had a blast on the dunes. Over all a great time and new experience. Highly recommend everybody to go. They even have bikes and gear for the kids. Plus at the end we had a bbq with the bombest chicken ever!

Visited January 2014

“Good tour of area- had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We booked a tour with Chris for myself, husband and 2 children. We rented a sand rail and 1 4 wheeler while my son rode his own dirt bike. We were new to te area and Chris showed us around and have us the ins and puts of the area in case we ever wanted to return on our own. Chris even checked my sons dirt bike over to make sure it was good for the sand since we had never been riding in the desert. It was a great ride and a great day. We had a great time! Would def do it again!

Visited January 2014
“Don't be fooled!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

This place recently had a deal on living social. I purchased the deal along with 6 other friends. When I called to make a reservation, they tried to sell me hard on a tour for an additonal 40 bucks per person. I told Chris, the person I spoke to, that I would talk it over with my friends. I sent him an email and told him we didn't want to do the tour. He proceeded to tell me the original reservation I had was now booked and again tried to sell me a tour. Bottom line, don't purchase this unless you want to pay extra to do the tour. It's a scam. Beware!