“Excellent, lovely, and very attentive. Amazing experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium

You added Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3860 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #162 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
Lemon Grove, California, United States
“Excellent, lovely, and very attentive. Amazing experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

It was a lovely experience for me and a few of my friends. It is in a great location very convenient. All staff were very attentive and very polite. Every time I ordered service I received it promptly. My friends and I are definitely planning to be back here to this hotel for our next visit. The rooms are very clean same for the lobby and all areas in the hotel. Rooms are very roomy and makes me feel like I'm at home. The beds were very comfortable, i felt like I slept on a cloud. The restaurant was very clean as well and very great taste. First best experience I had in a hotel. The hotel has a great view, reasonable pricing, and all service in general was excellent. I give this hotel 5 stars.!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review of your stay and the service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that the staff was so attentive during your visit and that you found our rooms and lobby so fresh and clean. We look forward to your next visit to San Diego!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed with the level of service I received at this Extended Stay. The staff was extremely helpful. Every one of my needs were met expediently. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean.

Room Tip: Keep up the great work....
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I received a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us and wanted to thank you so much for the kind words about the level of service that you received during your visit. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next time you are in San Diego and can visit with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My job reqiures lots of traveling. I have stayed at many extended stay and this one stands out the most. From the managers to housekeeping they know me by name. They even know the floor I like. These guys sure know how to take care of theyre people.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you so much for the outsanding review of the level of service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled that our associates made you feel welcome while you were on assignment in San Diego. We hope to see you again next time you are in San Diego.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff is wonderful,going above and beyond my expectations,very accomodating and they always call you by name when they see you,i love it that it makes me feel at home while im traveling for work.the rooms are clean and fresh pleasent smell,very roomy,the beds are very comfortable,the kitchen is great and has everything i need to do some cooking,the property is maintained well and safe,i wish all hotels were as good as this one in cleanliness and hospitality.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time write such a fantastic review of your most recent stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that the associates made you feel at home always welcoming you home and providing such clean and fresh rooms. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in San Diego.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

It's a very good place , I love breakfast, the place was amazing that's the best place in San Diego because its very close to the stadium, I love go to sandiego and see the chargers game! The next vacation I should go is this hotel! 5 stars totally!

• Stayed December 2012
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your most recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that you were so happy with the service and cleanliness of the property. We look forward to seeing you when you vacation in San Diego to go see the Chargers!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

It was an awesome experience , very neat , sanitary, and room service was great, and prompt. The location is perfect, overall it was excellent! My husband loved the place & is planing our next visit real soon . Definitely going to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. It's great to hear that you and your husband had such a fantastic trip to San Diego and even happier to hear that you will be staying with us next time you are in San Diego.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Well where do i start.. The room service was excellent . I had no issues with no one.. The front desk people were really great and friendly. I like the fact that they had breakfast to eat every single morning. Sometimes I don't have time to eat breakfast when I go to work in the morning so I just go to the lobby and get a warm oatmeal that's really fast to do and my muffin. I recommend this hotel to anyone that enjoys excellent room service and a friendly front desk

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the great review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that the associates provided such excellent service during your stay. I'm also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast in the morning. Again, thank you so much for the great review of your stay and our associates. We hope to see you next time you are in San Diego.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium? Share your experiences!