You added Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
Ranked #163 of 270 Hotels in San Diego
rancho cucamunga
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love this place. It clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly. The grab and go breakfast is fresh and simple. I really enjoyed my stay and I'm defiantly stay with these guys again!

Room Tip: a quite hotel for sure
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stay. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
dallas,texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

The staff there is great! Once i walked in I felt welcomed especially by the front desk rep.(i believe her name was Nayeli) she was very friendly and helpful. My whole experience was fantastic!! The hotel is very clean and updated. I will definatley recommend this hotel to family and friends :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Leslie,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at Extended Stay! The staff was very friendly and they answered all my questions. The room was a great size and clean. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. I enjoyed the location because it was close to the freeway. I would visit this location again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Paula,

Thank you so very much for your kind review of Extended Stay America San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium. Whenever I read comments like yours it always so rewarding. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium

Address: 3860 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123
Location: United States > California > San Diego
#59 Business Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
Extended Stay America San Diego
Extended Stay San Diego
San Diego Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.