“Vacation breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Vacation breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Was looking for a good breakfast place while on vacation, checked out yelp, first place that came up was snooze. Perfect suggestion, we went there three times on a 6 day vacation, clearly we loved it. I had the breakfast pot pie, the pineapple upside down cakes, and the Juan breakfast tacos with barbacoa... I would recommend any of them. Going back to SD in September, snooze will be our first breakfast stop

Miller place
“Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This breakfast was delicious! ! We had the pancakes sampler. Every one was superb. Highly recommend! !

Traverse City, Michigan
“Fantastic Breakfast great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Was there at Snooze at Spring Break ! It was fantastic food and service was great went early I recommend going early! We did not have to wait!!! Awesome!!!

San Diego, California
“One of the best breakfast places in SD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

As someone who could eat breakfast at anytime of the day I love Snooze. You have to expect to wait to be seated but for me it's totally worth it. I always get the 3 egg omelet and I'm never disappointed. The service is great and the food is always so yummy.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Villa Park, California
“Cool vibe, great coffee, OK food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were both surprised with the food. It got super reviews, but just didn't do it for us. It was ok, but just ok. He had the traditional breakfast, I had their version of a breakfasty pot pie. I liked the unique idea. Had a lot of black pepper and good veggies, but was just....OK. Would def not wait the hour+ again (they were quoting 1.5 hour wait for parties of more than 2 for breakfast at 11 a.m.) Love the method of texting when table is getting "near" and fun attitude with texts while you wait. Nice method of communicating when the wait is so very long.

Visited August 2014