“Must try” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Miller place
“Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This breakfast was delicious! ! We had the pancakes sampler. Every one was superb. Highly recommend! !

Traverse City, Michigan
“Fantastic Breakfast great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Was there at Snooze at Spring Break ! It was fantastic food and service was great went early I recommend going early! We did not have to wait!!! Awesome!!!

San Diego, California
“One of the best breakfast places in SD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

As someone who could eat breakfast at anytime of the day I love Snooze. You have to expect to wait to be seated but for me it's totally worth it. I always get the 3 egg omelet and I'm never disappointed. The service is great and the food is always so yummy.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Villa Park, California
“Cool vibe, great coffee, OK food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were both surprised with the food. It got super reviews, but just didn't do it for us. It was ok, but just ok. He had the traditional breakfast, I had their version of a breakfasty pot pie. I liked the unique idea. Had a lot of black pepper and good veggies, but was just....OK. Would def not wait the hour+ again (they were quoting 1.5 hour wait for parties of more than 2 for breakfast at 11 a.m.) Love the method of texting when table is getting "near" and fun attitude with texts while you wait. Nice method of communicating when the wait is so very long.

Visited August 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Food, Friendly Staff, Cute Decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The staff at Snooze is incredibly friendly and helpful. We went close to closing time because I failed at checking the time before walking in, so we didn't have to wait for a table. Our waitress was amazing and gave great recommendations. I ended up getting an omelet and my friend got one of their egg benedicts and both were great! We also tried the strawberry malt pancake, which I personally didn't care for, it was a texture thing and I'm a picky eater, but my friend liked it.

The decor is very cute and retro looking and they have these really cool round booths that I want in my house!

There wasn't any street parking when we went, so we pared at the garage across the street at the movie theater. If you're not looking specifically for Snooze you can miss it since it's on a small but busy street. Well, even if you ARE looking for it you may miss it like I did.

• Visited July 2014