“Great breakfast/brunch restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Tustin, California
“Great breakfast/brunch restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My sons took me here for the first time last Mother's Day. They have a great menu with lots of options including an amazing array of pancake flavors (great for sharing), the OMG French toast, which is to die for, and lots of egg choices. It's a fun, hip place to go with great music playing. Great mixed drinks (Bloody Mary's, champagne drinks, etc.) and I can't say enough about the food. We had a table for four and each couple shared a breakfast, then we ordered a half order of the OMG French Toast and a half order of the Snooze Spuds Delux (hash browns with melted cheese, scallions, plus two choices of veggies and/or meat). Delicious and it was more than enough food for all of us. Be prepared for a wait, but enjoy browsing through Urban Outfitters next door while you wait. UO opens early, I'm sure to capture the waiting customers. I highly recommend it for breakfast/brunch.

Visited December 2013

La Jolla, CA
“Best Breakfast in San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to the eye center around the corner and decided to try this place for an early lunch. Why have I never heard of this place? It was absolutely awesome! I enjoyed the chilaquiles Benedict. What great mind concocted this? It was amazing. The breakfast pot pie was enjoyed by my husband. All the food looked great and I can't wait to go back!

Visited December 2013
Ventura, CA
“Breakfast- Nothing to Snooze At”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

First rate breakfast house. Very nice and friendly people. Excellent food. Good coffee. Try the eggs Benedict in any of the styles. We did the chiliquilles. A stack of fresh small tortillas, barbacoa beef hollandiase and fresh eggs. The taste was amazing. Tuesday morning, no line but I hear it gets crazy. We will be back often. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pasadena, California
“What a fantastic place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is such a fantastic breakfast spot. It was recommended by our hotel concierge and we are so glad he did. We had to keep going back. The atmosphere is neat, and the staff is so friendly. It gets really busy but we usually went earlier and did not have to wait. The absolute best thing on the menu, for me anyway, is the breakfast pot pie. It is addicting. We also enjoyed the carrot cake pancakes, breakfast burrito, and my husband also loved the quinoa almond oatmeal with fresh fruit. I will not go to San Diego again without having at least one breakfast here!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marietta, Georgia
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My San Diego friends keep raving about this place so I just had to try it. It definitely did not disappoint! It was so good we went twice during our San Diego vacation. I love that they allow you to split your Eggs Benedict so you get to try two kinds. My favorite was the Upstream Benny. Yum! Long lines though. We waited 45 minutes the first time and 30 minutes the next.

• Visited October 2013