“Great breakfast, not sure it's worth the wait” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ajax, Canada
“Great breakfast, not sure it's worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We went on a Friday morning, at around 9am assuming there would not be a lot of people. We were wrong, there was still a 20 minute wait. Young, pretty girls at front desk made that ok though. We also spotted someone going to the bar and getting a coffee to drink while waiting, and that made everything no problem.

Once in, the waitress agreed the french toast was the thing to get. We also got the pancake sampler. I thought both were great (I loved the variety) but my wife felt the french toast was miles ahead of the pancakes.

A nice touch was the traveller coffees the waitress offered us. Would go again, for sure.

90% Recommend
Charleston, South Carolina
“Cute”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We fell in love with this place. Really good pancakes! Large portion sizes enough to share with friends. Very clean and modern. Friendly service!

• Visited May 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Breakfantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I want to first off start by saying I'm not really that big into breakfast places. SNOOZE has changed me! We decided to stop here on our way to San Diego Zoo due to all the great reviews on here. Oh My God! So to give you a heads up there were 7 adults, 6 kids aged 0-13. Everyone was happy. They offered a wait for a big table but we wanted to hit the Zoo ASAP so they broke us into a few small tables to help us out. I have never seen such a vast array of food that I wanted to try all at once. I mean there is something for every single type of breakfast preference here. I'm not one for the sweet stuff, but my niece and nephew were in heaven with the cool pancake options. My father in law loved his more traditional bacon and egg plate. I tried the "Sandwich I am" My God A soft pretzel style sandwich with a deliciously seasoned sausage and egg with a very nice chipotle holandaise. I tried my wife's egg's bene and it was fantastic as well. I also had a bite of my other niece's sweet potato pancake which was just awesome.
Not to mention that it was a short wait for the food which meant a well oiled kitchen crew.
The staff there are very friendly and seem just super excited to work there. From the reception, to the service, to the exit all were awesome.
Prices were not bad at all and I loved the Coffee-to-go station on the way out. This is a must try if you are in the San Diego area. Very accessible when coming off the I8 and exiting on to 6th Ave it leaves you a block from breakfast.

London
“Incredible food but pricey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

You must go here but be prepared for significant wait times and a fairly large bill. The food is delicious and it's difficult to choose from the extensive menu but everything is great! We went at 8.30am and had to wait 40mins. Try the OMG French toast!

• Visited March 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“You have to go!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place is the best!! My husband and I were in San Diego for a short trip and decided to try Snooze out. We got there around 9:45 on a Friday morning and had a 45 minute wait. But it was totally worth it!! The decor is chic and fun, and all of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had the OMG French toast and it seriously was the best french toast I've ever had. My husband ordered the Breakfast pot pie and also said it was the best breakfast he's ever had. It's definitely worth the wait, and eating at Snooze is a must if you're in the area!