“NOT WORTH THE WAIT” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 3,829 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast marks the beginning of a new day. At Snooze, we believe life is for living and each person and each day is worth celebrating. Our mantra: it only takes a moment to make a difference. From the day we were born, our people - Snoozers - have led the way serving creative twists on America's favorite breakfast classics in a casual, friendly and vibrant atmosphere. The passion of our Snoozers is contagious. Over the past 8+ years it has inspired Snooze fans of all ages across the country.
Portland, Oregon
“NOT WORTH THE WAIT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I hope this review shows up I think the ones that are posted are probably by staff or friends of the owner. I guess its not the worse place i have eaten but we waited almost an hour to be seated, while staff just slowly clean the tables. Some of the tables sat dirty for almost 15 minutes while customers stood around in the sunshine waiting. I dont think the owner realizes what is going on there as if he did he would want to improve the customer service right away. The food is okay but not worth waiting an hour for. The people who work there are so busy chatting with friends instead of servicing the customers. I guess for me the best part of the morning was that the sun was shinning!!! I dont think i will be going back.... :(

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank sunshinegirl52

Wilsonville, Oregon
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast but horrible wait! I think we waited an hour but was worth it. So many choices to choose from. The omg French toast will be my next choice and also would try the flight instead of just picking one pancake choice. I had the sweet potato pancakes which were still very good. Would recommend if you are into interesting breakfast choices

Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“I wish I could give it more stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We LOVED our breakfast and our server! We had about a 30 minute wait for a party of 8...not bad at all for such a wonderful restaurant. Our server was fun and attentive. She even gave us a pancake to share as an appetizer! The food was absolutely incredible. Everyone ordered something different and we all thought we had the best meal! I would come back to San Diego just to eat here!

Visited March 2013
“Oh my god, you have to try the omg French toast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow!! We were in town for a triathlon and decided to do a big carb breakfast the day before the race. I had been to snooze in Denver so I really wanted to check it out. We had a little wait and then entered the bright, modern restaurant where we were greeted by many friendly smiling faces. The server was fantastic and recommended several things on the menu. She even suggested to get two halves of a plate, one savory and one sweet. She hit a home run! I had the omg French toast and a Mexican dish. The French toast was the best I've ever had!!! Absolutely amazing!!! We also shared a pancake sampler (3 ridiculously scrumptious kinds...the roasted chestnut was our favorite) and had a morning margarita. We both were so in love with the food that we barely spoke during breakfast. I could rave about this place all day!!! I can honestly say it's the best breakfast I have ever had...I will be stopping there every time I visit San Diego!

• Visited March 2013
Camarillo, California
“Worth the hype”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

As soon as I saw that this restaurant was ranked #1 is SD, I had to check it out with my family. There was a wait, but it was not horrible. The host had quarters for the meters, which was cool. Our waitress was Rachel and she was great. The food was amazing, a little on the sweet side, but amazing. My only knock was that our food wasn't very hot when it arrived at our table. I'm going to say that the reason was because it was spring break and the restaurant was packed. Overall, if you are in SD, you have to try!

• Visited April 2013