“Fantastic!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
NM
“Fantastic!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Lovely decor, excellent service and out of this world food. The crab cucumber salad and the kobe beef appetizers were mouthwatering - perfect!! The sashimi and rolls were sooo fresh, perfectly/artfully prepared and delicious - oh so delicious! Hard to pick a favorite, but the special spider roll and the spicy scallop were to die for. Price was incredibly reasonable, five in our party, we all ate (maybe overate!) and our tab was only $200.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mexico City, Mexico
“Best sushi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Although pricey, you get your moneys worth. Great sushi! Maybe the decor is not that great. The place is not that evident form the street, there is only a small sign.

Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“Good but Expensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The sushi and sashimi are some of the freshest I have ever had in my entire life but I don't know if it's worth the amount of money I payed 120 dlls for two peolple!
The service is great but there are some rolls in the 20 dlls range that will put a dent in your wallet fast I recommend going and really seeing if it's worth it! Maybe for a rare treat.

Visited March 2013
Selma, Texas, United States
“I need a fork!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited with a friend and loved the food! After 10 minutes of trying to remember how to use chopsticks and dying to have some more of the bomb squad, I finally gave up and got a fork. Staff and the owner were very friendly, food was great and the drinks were cold. I will go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best I have had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here with my wife and we LOVED the place! Very very good food and a very nice place. Our favorite was the Kitchen Sink roll, out of this world! We were wanting to eat some good Sushi while in San Diego and they hit it out of the ball park. Best Susi we have ever had.

• Visited February 2013