“I need a fork!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Selma, Texas, United States
“I need a fork!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited with a friend and loved the food! After 10 minutes of trying to remember how to use chopsticks and dying to have some more of the bomb squad, I finally gave up and got a fork. Staff and the owner were very friendly, food was great and the drinks were cold. I will go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Best I have had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here with my wife and we LOVED the place! Very very good food and a very nice place. Our favorite was the Kitchen Sink roll, out of this world! We were wanting to eat some good Sushi while in San Diego and they hit it out of the ball park. Best Susi we have ever had.

• Visited February 2013
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a place we chose for my wife's birthday, we were not disappointed. The chef Keith and the quality of food were second to none. I am fairly new to sushi but my wife has been into it for some time now and we both could not believe how good everything was. This a great place for any sushi lover, a must try. Great job Shino's!!

Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

An excellent sushi option in San Diego if you're staying in downtown. Both the meal and service were great. Do yourself a favor and sit at the sushi bar........and order the omakase if you're adventurous and able to splurge on yourself. Shino offers typical sushi you can find at other joints, but the quality is superior. As well, you can get other items that you can only find at more authentic Japanese restaurants (eg. cod milt). Good sushi doesn't come without a price. My omakase meal, which included just about everything Keith (the sushi chef) could find in his case, was $85........a little on the pricier side but well worth it!

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2,096 reviews 2,096 reviews
1,129 helpful votes 1,129 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Pros: authentic Japanese food, fresh ingredients, delicious, helpful staff

We had a sashimi platter, a sushi platter and a rainbow roll. Everything was terrific! The sushi platter includes some delicatessen as sea urchin.
I highly recommend this place.