“tasty barbeque. Good service.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #842 of 4,093 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Barbecue
Victoria, Canada
“tasty barbeque. Good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014 NEW

Went there twice. Enjoyed the food and the ambience. Good service. Liked the selection but could use more dessert options.

Visited December 2014

San Diego, California, United States
“Tuesday $10 Special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

"You had me at Meat Tornado" - Ron Swanson

It used to be called "Texas Tuesday", its now called "Rodeo Roundup". I prefer the original name, but for $10 you still get the same 6 kinds of tasty meaty meats, from 3 different delicious species:

Meat #1 Pulled Pork...oink oink
Meat #2 Beef Brisket...moo
Meat #3 Pork Spare Rib...oink oink
Meat #4 Chicken Wings...cluck cluck
Meat #5 Cajun Sausage...oink oink
Meat #6 Tri Tip...moo

Everything is absolutely delicious. I guestimate its just over a pound of meat. It also comes with a side of your choice(get mashed potatoes!) and slice of boring, tasteless, plain white bread, which I recommend transforming into a pulled pork sandwich with lots of BBQ sauce.

BONUS: $3 Shiner Bock on draft on Tuesdays! This makes an excellent $13 dinner!

You have a 1 in 2 chance of seeing me here on a Texas Tuesday :)

Visited November 2014
fullerton
“Average BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

the Brazen BBQ smelled good from the moment we walked in, lots of Trophies and awards for BBQ, so we thought Score! this will be great, as it turns out it was just an average BBQ we tried lots of different menu items and some appetizers (which were all just average) I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if I really wanted BBQ and I was standing out front I would go back in.

Visited November 2014
Chula Vista, California
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by friends. The servers were very nice and quick with our order. The Atomic Peppers were a decent appetizer. We ordered the 3 meats and 3 sides with brisket (overcooked), pork (so-so) and chicken (again, overcooked). Our sides were fries (cold and mushy), house salad (good), and cowboy beans (mushy). I don't think we will be going back.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed this, highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Found the service and the lunch to be well above average, surroundings were pleasant and would definitely go there again.

I had a combo platter with the smoked tri-tip and the brisket and both were fantastic. The sides were equally satisfying. I was part of a group of 8 and nobody had anything bad to say about the place, the service or the food so all things considered, you can't ask for more than that.

Well done guys.