“Really enjoyed this, highly recommended.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #779 of 4,044 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Barbecue
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed this, highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Found the service and the lunch to be well above average, surroundings were pleasant and would definitely go there again.

I had a combo platter with the smoked tri-tip and the brisket and both were fantastic. The sides were equally satisfying. I was part of a group of 8 and nobody had anything bad to say about the place, the service or the food so all things considered, you can't ask for more than that.

Well done guys.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Service was good, waited on quickly and friendly. Food was on the warm/cool side and some flavor, not that full smokey flavor. Sides were pretty good(cole slaw, beans and mashed potatoes). Would I eat there again?... Probably, if I didn't have to go out of my way.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Food pretty good, service a little slow.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Walked here from our hotel. Were seated outside. It took about 10 minutes before we were waited on. We ordered 3 meats and 3 sides to share. The brisket was very tender. I didn't care for the pork or the chicken - just a little bitty piece. The sides were really small as well. I would probably not go back - not really impressed.

Visited August 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food and nice cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I met some friends here for cocktails and appetizers; we sat outside. The staff were quick and friendly, always checking on us. The appetizers were awesome, everyone was very happy to the menu selection. Our favorite cocktail was the cucumber martini... fresh and delicious

Visited July 2014
Chandler, AZ, United States
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had the French toast and my daughter had a burger? I love the location, lots to walk around and do! Great food, good music, I enjoyed it!

Visited July 2014