“Yum yum fun fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yum yum fun fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Dog friendly, warm and welcoming, food's delicious, service is fast and friendly. Local spot in the great little beach area of Ocean Beach, San Diego. Casual, charming, clean and cozy. Not to be missed!

La Paz, Mexico
“Dog Friendly near Dog Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed or visit to this quaint restaurant.We ordered several items off of the menu. My wife loved the red pepper hummus.The pork bar b q ribs were amazing. We ordered it as an appitizer and had to re order. The have off menu items they will prepare for your dogs. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. You and your dogs are welcomed.

Visited August 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Terrific food. Dogs welcome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went here for dinner after spending the day at dog beach and brought our dog. Dogs are welcome here and can sit on the patio with their owners. Our food was excellent. We had an appetizer, dinner and dessert. I don't even remember the appetizer. I just remember it was good. My husband had the fish stew and loved it. I had pasta with pesto sauce, very satisfying and very creamy. For dessert we shared key lime pie which was wonderful. We even ordered a plain chicken breast for our dog. Our server was attentive and even brought a dog treat for our dog and a bowl of water to our table. Dress is casual.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Great food, service and love that they are pet friendly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I spent the entire last weekend in OB. I love Pho/Sushi/Chinese but ended up eating at OB daily! I was craving their appetizers: Gorgonzola Flat Bread(YUM!!), Margarita Pizza, steamed mussels, Tuna Tar Tar and their ribs....falls off the bone w/amazing sauce.

I drove in Fri so I got their weekly musician Doug who has reg gig @ The Magic Castle in LA do his magic tricks...he was making rounds and on the house. Amazing magic.

I really love their food even though I lived in LA for 20 yrs. Carnitas/Lobster taco plates put smile on my face...lol. Pasta, sushi roll plates and fish dishes. OMG. I love their Berry Cobbler with Ice Cream. Banana Bread Pudding/Chocolate and mint chocolate ice cream pie:)

Breakfasts....Loco Moco with Prime Rib fillets. Yum. French toast and more.

Oh, and I am an animal lover and love seeing people's dogs there. I also noticed the owner remodeled the side patio area for smokers...looks industiral and techy. Cool. The owners are very friendly and remembers you even if I've not been in for a month and makes me feel welcome. I hung at the bar area and met locals also. Very friendly place and felt comfortable eating solo.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tonsberg, Norway
“mixed feeling about the dogs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

First thing that caught my eye was a big big dog eating a piece of a plate with his owners...than some other dogs sitting around, i the beginning i thought it was cute but after a couple minutes i kinda thought "hey I'm about to eat here!" ....The waitress got confused sue my husband didn't get his food until we all ate ours.. Never the less the food was alright and the ambiance good for a friend meeting.

• Visited December 2012