“Great outside area with good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chula Vista, California
“Great outside area with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went to Davanti's for lunch with my wife. We enjoyed the Pear, walnut and honeycomb appetizer. I had the Davanti burger (don't recall the name of it, but it's the only one on the menu), very tasty, the sauce on it was great. cooked just the way I liked it (medium) with a mountain of hoe string fries. The appetizer with my fries were enough for my wife. The server was attentive which is always enjoyable. We have been here a few times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had the prosciutto arugula pizza, as well as the veal and prosciutto meatballs & the cauliflower antipasto. All were absolutely delicious. I never thought I would even think about ordering cauliflower at a restaurant, but it was exquisite. It's too bad I live far because I would love to come back and try their focaccia, cured meats, and other very intriguing items on the menu. The service was good, and I loved the decor. I will definitely come back on my next trip to San Diego. Next time I won't skip dessert though!

• Visited July 2013
Orlando
“Limoncello Martini awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great courtyard, excellent limoncello lemon drop martini, grilled octopus wonderful. Staff from front greeter to hostesses to servers were very friendly. Would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Different...but great service and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Interesting food, great service, fantastic courtyard, good wine...what more do you want! Not your traditional Italian...but change is as good as a holiday...well worth a try!

Visited June 2013
san diego
“Delicious yum lots of unique dished”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

What a find! We will go back. The dishes were great and fresh. We had little ear sausage broccoli rob dish yum! Fresh fish,great,best cooked octopus iVe ever had smooth not chewy. The sausage and cheese plate excellent,beet salad all served family style make for fun evening. The back patio is pleasant not to noisy. I almost hate to review as they don't take reservations a d I wasn't to go back, but don't want a big line,

• Visited June 2013