“omg best sandwhich ever” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich
Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109 (Pacific Beach)
(858) 270-9424
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,482 of 4,044 restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
altadena
“omg best sandwhich ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

the service and the taste the set up was so accomodating way better than subway and the little girl helping me was so proffesional and clean just loved it

Visited March 2013

66% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Delicious Toasted Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This review is for the Hillcrest location. I went to Which Wich for the first time a week or so ago and I am so sad I missed out for the past 26 years. Since it my first time there, a guy who was working walked me through the ordering process. My bf and I had the hardest time trying to decide which sandwich to get, but ultimately we got a 14" thank you turkey (stuffing and cranberry) to share with more or less all of the veggies. I like toasted sandwiches and this one was awesome. The turkey, stuffing, and cranberry combination was better without all the other veggies, but I couldn’t help myself – the more the merrier! I didn’t expect to like this sandwich as much as I did so it was a wonderful surprise.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodland Hills
“Great little place, unbelievable sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

THe sandwiches were amazing. So many things to choose from. Service was exceptional. My son ate lunch here eveyday.

Visited November 2012
Ridgecrest, CA
“"Angle" not enough to make up for drawbacks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The "angle" of Which Wich is apparently the customer gets to fill out the sandwich order form on a paperbag that is submitted to the food line for preparation. Cute concept but loses the appeal about 1 second in to the process unless you are a kid. A swarm of about six flies was hovering in the dining area when we entered the store. The sandwiches were good but nothing to die for. Staff was relatively nice. Overall a ho-hum experience, not something I would go out of my way for but would do for a lunch break if I was nearby.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Danville, California
“Refreshing Concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

Visiting San Diego, our College friends insisted on having a Sub . . . .
This was a refreshing concept compared to Subway
1. You get to decide what you want
2. Gazillion choices
3. In the end, you could write your name to bring a chuckle to everyone around.

Also liked their concept of sizes different from their competitors and modern chic decor with prices being resonable.

• Visited September 2011