My sister & I stayed here in June for one night before moving on to the Holiday Inn across the road. The room was fine for one night - all we needed was a bed after a lot of travelling from Ireland! There was a good selection of TV channels to watch while relaxing and wifi. There was also a fridge to keep drinking water cool for during the night and next morning. Seven Eleven is right beside the inn which was very handy considering we arrived in San Diego so late in the evening after our flights. Location is good with the bus stop for the number 30 bus (brings you down to the beach) a 2 minute walk from the inn. You can also catch the 30 bus to old town where you can then catch a connecting bus or trolley to pretty much anywhere you need to go if using public transport. Breakfast was included, Ana kindly makes you waffles if you want some and is full of chat and tips on where to go in San Diego - very friendly girl. I would recomend this inn for overnight or short stays, however we got the Holiday Inn straight across the road for less money and a much higher standard and this hotel also has a pool - it is very small though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of San Diego, the Red Roof Inn San Diego Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is near beautiful Mission Bay Park—the largest manmade aquatic park in the world. We’re within 10 minutes to some of San Diego’s most popular attractions, including SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Valley view Casino Center, Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and University of San Diego. Within 15-20 minutes of Red Roof San Diego, you’ll find La Jolla Cove, Qualcomm Stadium, Balboa Park, Harbor Cruises with whale watching, Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, USS Midway Museum, the GasLamp Quarter, Petco Park, University Town Centre Mall, Mission Valley Mall, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, the University of California San Diego, the California Western Center of Law, and San Diego State University, and LEGOLAND. We are also near many military bases and also within walking distance of several restaurants. Our comfortable rooms offer high speed wireless internet, in-room coffee makers, cable TV, microwaves, refrigerators, and hairdryers. Our hotel has a business center, and a deluxe breakfast each morning. With our easy access to so many of San Diego’s fun destinations, it’s easy to see why we’re the ideal choice for your stay!ed Roof San Diego Pacific Beach/SeaWorld has recently been renovated and has 100% non-smoking guestrooms and features a free continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am every morning, a business center with a free PC and printer for guests’ use, a guest laundry, free wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout the building, and free onsite parking for cars, trucks, and vans. Our comfortable guest rooms have Cable TV, featuring HBO, CNN, ESPN and Disney; data ports; hair dryers, iron/ironing boards and in-room coffee makers; and free microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Mission Bay Seaworld