Stayed here for 3 nights and I must say it was the best stay at a Red Roof we have ever had. the rooms were small but had everything we needed. The breakfast was basic but good enough to get us going in the morning. The best part would have to be the customer service. With the exception of Tim who seemed to have been having a bad day when he checked us in everyone else we dealt with were AMAZING! always willing to help and even gave us directions to a great breakfast place that was on food network. We will definitely be staying here again when we return In the summer. oh and they are very pet friendly and do not charge extra for them. they have a pet area as well and offer great tips on pet friendly beaches, parks .and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of San Diego, the Red Roof Inn San Diego Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is near beautiful Mission Bay Park—the largest manmade aquatic park in the world. We’re within 10 minutes to some of San Diego’s most popular attractions, including SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Valley view Casino Center, Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and University of San Diego. Within 15-20 minutes of Red Roof San Diego, you’ll find La Jolla Cove, Qualcomm Stadium, Balboa Park, Harbor Cruises with whale watching, Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, USS Midway Museum, the GasLamp Quarter, Petco Park, University Town Centre Mall, Mission Valley Mall, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, the University of California San Diego, the California Western Center of Law, and San Diego State University, and LEGOLAND. We are also near many military bases and also within walking distance of several restaurants. Our comfortable rooms offer high speed wireless internet, in-room coffee makers, cable TV, microwaves, refrigerators, and hairdryers. Our hotel has a business center, and a deluxe breakfast each morning. With our easy access to so many of San Diego’s fun destinations, it’s easy to see why we’re the ideal choice for your stay!ed Roof San Diego Pacific Beach/SeaWorld has recently been renovated and has 100% non-smoking guestrooms and features a free continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am every morning, a business center with a free PC and printer for guests’ use, a guest laundry, free wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout the building, and free onsite parking for cars, trucks, and vans. Our comfortable guest rooms have Cable TV, featuring HBO, CNN, ESPN and Disney; data ports; hair dryers, iron/ironing boards and in-room coffee makers; and free microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Mission Bay Seaworld