I will start off by saying I am an extremely picky traveler.. well picky at everything.. but I was soo pleasantly surprised at this particular hotel. My husband and 2 children decided last minute we wanted a nice vacay to San Diego and came across this hotel in which my husband gets a nice discount for being a truck driver.. The area was very decent, extremely close to the beaches, zoo, shopping etc.. I loved the fact that there was a refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and a large flat screen tv in this room! We recently stayed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas (for a good amount of $) that didn't even have these amenities! To top it off we got a nice complementary breakfast to start our crazy day!! Yes, the rooms are small but I definitely say worth it for the price! Ohh, and the children enjoyed the decent sized heated pool in the evening! Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of San Diego, the Red Roof Inn San Diego Pacific Beach/Seaworld Area is near beautiful Mission Bay Park—the largest manmade aquatic park in the world. We’re within 10 minutes to some of San Diego’s most popular attractions, including SeaWorld, the world famous San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach, Valley view Casino Center, Old Town San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall, and University of San Diego. Within 15-20 minutes of Red Roof San Diego, you’ll find La Jolla Cove, Qualcomm Stadium, Balboa Park, Harbor Cruises with whale watching, Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, USS Midway Museum, the GasLamp Quarter, Petco Park, University Town Centre Mall, Mission Valley Mall, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza, the University of California San Diego, the California Western Center of Law, and San Diego State University, and LEGOLAND. We are also near many military bases and also within walking distance of several restaurants. Our comfortable rooms offer high speed wireless internet, in-room coffee makers, cable TV, microwaves, refrigerators, and hairdryers. Our hotel has a business center, and a deluxe breakfast each morning. With our easy access to so many of San Diego’s fun destinations, it’s easy to see why we’re the ideal choice for your stay!ed Roof San Diego Pacific Beach/SeaWorld has recently been renovated and has 100% non-smoking guestrooms and features a free continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am every morning, a business center with a free PC and printer for guests’ use, a guest laundry, free wireless internet in all guest rooms and throughout the building, and free onsite parking for cars, trucks, and vans. Our comfortable guest rooms have Cable TV, featuring HBO, CNN, ESPN and Disney; data ports; hair dryers, iron/ironing boards and in-room coffee makers; and free microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Pacific Beach, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hotel At Mission Bay Seaworld