“Place for Foodies” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
San Diego, California
“Place for Foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This restaurant is always a place that I would go with Friends or just on the spur of the moment. It was a place that I would enjoy if is was sharing plates with friends or a romantic date with my girlfriend. Food was always consistent and never felt boring going back as they would change items dues to seasonality.. Loved their Bruschetta !

• Visited February 2013

Santa Barbara, California
“Tasty food, moderate prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner here. Tasty food, pleasant atmosphere, and moderate prices are a great combination. Atmosphere: high ceiling, lots of wood, well spaced tables, and the restaurant smelled "fresh". Salmon+arugula+etc appetizer was yummy, as were the fish and shrimp entrees, capped off by an excellent brown betty dessert.

San Diego, California
“Great food.....Going back for sure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went 5 times so far, which is something I do before I write any review and this restaurant is definitely a winner! Great food, amazing ambience and well priced. Due to the fact that is off downtown, parking is really easy. Having all of the above, I highly recommend for your to visit; I am going back for sure!!

Visited October 2013
Anaheim Hills, California
“hot spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Four of us ate here on a busy Saturday night. The place was jammed. Our server was knowable about the menu items and offered several good suggestions. The food was very good. I had the pork tacos and they turned out to not be my favorite. They were fine just not a good choice for my tastes. My wife had the shrimp dish and it was excellent. High noise level but not painful. Shpuld be repeated.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge
“The best meal I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I recently went to Bankers Hill with a group of friends for a dinner party. We unanimously agreed that this was one of the best dining experiences that we've had. The restaurant itself has a relaxed atmosphere combined with some of the best food and cocktails in San Diego. We started with an array of in-house cocktails. You simply cannot go wrong with any of them. We then shared a couple of orders of bruschetta. For mains, we went with the gnocchi, vegetable ravioli and pork tacos. Again, everything was excellent and there was a lot of food sharing among our group. It was tough to fit it in, but I elected for dessert. Simply put, their butterscotch pudding is impeccable and the best pudding you will ever eat. I cannot wait to go back.