This is a nice, clean and comfortable Marriott. I believe it was just redone. Concierge level evening "meal" was probably the best we have experienced. Only negative was price for self-park in the garage. I would expect that more in a big city location. Overall I would go back in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Marriott Del Mar Hotel
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Diego Marriott Del Mar Hotel is an ideal choice, whether you're traveling for business, pleasure, or planning a meeting. Our location in Del Mar is a seaside hideaway 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego and just south of Solana Beach. Along with our versatile meeting and banquet space, fine catering and luxury amenities we are an outstanding San Diego hotel choice. Our Del Mar, California hotel is convenient to beaches for surfing or sunbathing and also close to shopping at the Del Mar Downtown Historic Village. Events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, golf at Torrey Pines and horse racing at the Del Mar Racetrack also excite our guests. The San Diego Marriott Del Mar provides guests with an array of diverse and exciting entertainment! Our unique on-site restaurant, Arterra, offers a trendy dining destination with award-winning cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take an evening to unwind with some cocktails from our full bar or outdoor lounge and enjoy some of your favorites at our fresh sushi bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your San Diego Marriott Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.