This hotel is close to the cruise piers and the airport. It is clean, well run and friendly. To the down side, they provide earplugs in the room we stayed in because we were on the side where the local trolley runs 24/7. We took the balcony upgrade for $30, what a waste! The balcony is the size of two chairs and overlooks the trolley and the convention center. This is a rip off offered to Hilton Honors members only.
We are beginning to feel that the Hilton hotels are not a good value and are surpassed by their family in the Conrad, Embassy Suites and Hampton Inns groups.
The people in this hotel were really great; the product was not.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego
- San Diego Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 12-story Hotel situated in downtown's historic Gaslamp Quarter, adjacent to the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.