I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business and would say to anyone DO NOT STAY HERE. In a few words, there was actual vomit in the corner by the elevator that was there for not an hour or two, but a day. The Westin a two block walk away was the same price but because I was booked through work, I sucked it up and stayed there. The rooms were small and smelly (a colleague stayed on a separate floor and reported the same experience, minus the vomit). Please, do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style hotel is centrally located in San Diego's exciting Gaslamp Quarter. We invite you to step back in time to the elegant comforts, friendly hospitality and impeccable service of a bygone era. Opened in 1913 as the St. James Hotel, San Diego's original high-rise luxury hotel, our beautifully restored property is an oasis of historic style for leisure and business travelers. We are 6 1/2 blocks from San Diego's waterfront convention center. It's a pleasant 7 minute walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Gaslamp/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Gaslamp/Convention Center
- Ramada Inn & Suites Gaslamp/ Hotel San Diego
- Ramada Inn San Diego
- Ramada San Diego