“Get your poles, let's go!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Kingman, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
“Get your poles, let's go!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went on the 3/4 day boat. Name of the boat is "Point Loma". Captian and crew were excellent and I am very happy with the amount of fish I caught. Brett was as nice as he could be and so were David and Able. There were two boys on the boat and they tried very hard and worked all day learning the ropes of being a crew member of the boat, but honestly got in the way sometimes. However, the captain is very interested in kids going fishing, so it was all good. The rod and reel I rented were in good shape and functioned very well. Thanks David for sharing the only Yellowtail of the day. We appreciate your generocity!

Visited June 2013

williams az
“Had a blast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went on 3/4 day fishing trip. First thing stopped to catch squid for bait. Was fun and funny at first but all the ink over everything and everyone no so pleasant. Slow fishing at first was getting kinda worried do to we have gone on 1/2 days and caught tons of fish... But captain Ron came through and we caught the mother load of white bass!!! The crew was great! Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Food was great on board! Awesome way to end vacation!

Visited June 2013
Vashon, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Yellowtail trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The boat was well maintained and although the crew was nice, they weren't overly helpful while fishing. I'm an experienced fisherman, but fishing for Yellowtail was a new experience for me. I found that when I had my fish on, they were very attentive in telling me what to do, but while simply fishing, if you didn't ask questions, they weren't going to offer many suggestions or coach you along. Ask questions and go in the middle of the week to avoid crowds.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was the 1st time my 21 & 19 yr. old sons tried deep sea fishing so they were really excited. My eldest son said he caught a huge fish on his line & the crew was not helpful in telling him how to reel it in & kept running him around people instead of teaching him exactly what to do. By that time he lost the fish... my son was pissed!!! So they came home cold, empty handed & upset. The gear that they rented was not capable of catching larger fish either. They saw what the pro fisherman with their own gear had & they said their rods, lures, etc. weren't even capable of catching large fish & probably would have snapped. When I spoke to the shop before booking I explained that this was their 1st time deep sea fishing & they told me they would show them what to do, help them on the boat & provide them with whatever they needed. The shop also told me that there weren't a lot of people on the boat. Before they left, the boat was packed & crowded! Very disappointing!!!

Visited May 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“Ocean fishing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Not for tourists or kids or novice fisherman. Deck hand chose to give his talk on what to do just as a group of dolphins were swimming nearby, so couldn't watch. Crew mostly worried about cleaning up and preparing fish for the next return of the boat. Nice scenery,of course. Original date booked was cancelled with no call. Luckily we called to confirm & had one other day open at last minute to change to.

Visited April 2013