“great service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Prata di Pordenone, Italy
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

took a break from shopping and stopped here since it smelled so good. Our waiter Clark was very attentive and right on with his recommendations. We had the chicken sampler platter and some lamb kebabs. Weather was fabulous and we could sit outside. Good food (excellent tsatsiki) combined with some good wine made for a scrumptuous lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“Authentic Greek Food in a Suburban Shopping Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I were staying in a nearby Del Mar hotel and found this restaurant while walking around in the shopping center. We dined alfresco and were impressed with the quality of ingredients and authenticity of the Greek specialities. I was particularly pleased with the fact that there were many choices among the selections for vegetarians, as well as lamb, chicken and fish. Service was good and the atmosphere was nice. All in all it was a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent but pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside for an early lunch and the waiter was great to turn on and off the overhead heater to keep us comfortable. I picked this place because I had a restaurant.com certificate and like Greek food. Everything was delicious (see my photos). Great quality ingredients.They should add plain baklava to their menu. They crumble bits of it over ice cream instead. The spinach triangles were dissapointing but I would still definitely recommend eating here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg
“A True Taste of Greece”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I arrived in San Diego and were looking for a place to eat, we found Taverna Blu, when I saw Casual Greek Dining...I looked at him and said we have to try it. From the moment we walked in and were seated we were treated great. Greg our waiter was fantastic, as a test I said "Efgarhisto" he replied with "Parakalo" ahhh a true Greek. Having lived n Greece for 5 years it is hard to fin authentic Greek food. We had Retsina (typical Greek wine), only enjoyed with Greek food, calamari, dolmas, the threesome dip...and as a final dish we had the flaming cheese with honey....can you say delicious. If you have been to Greece, lived in Greece then this is a pace to go. Actually excellent food...Thank you Greg for making our visit awesome.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Very good Greek restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

What a pleasant modern Greek restaurant. Everything we ordered was tasty and well prepared. For value, I'd recommend the combination plates -- we had the "meat" version and it was very diverse and filling. Overall, I didn't find the salmon as tasty as the gyro, lamb or chicken. With a restaurant.com, the value is unbeatable for this fashionable eatery. We had very good service, but we were dining early.

Visited May 2013