This hotel is in a very nice location, within walking distance of many local attractions. The dock for the ferry to Coronado is close, as well as great restaurants and even the Padres stadium. The property itself is excellent, good hotel room, very comfortable and accommodating staff. I will definitely return when I come back to San Diego.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarteris ideally located in the heart of downtown San Diego's historic and vibrant Gaslamp Quarter. Your unparalleled San Diego Accommodations include every imaginable amenity as well as proximity to all a Gaslamp Quarter Hotel offers: the very best of San Diego shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural activities. With striking bay and cityscape views, The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Hotel features 450 guestrooms and suites, all tastefully remodeled to create a sense of calm and balance—a sanctuary of soothing color palettes, natural wood and stone accents and stylish décor. It’s a Downtown San Diego hotel without compare. Here you will enjoy incomparable San Diego accommodations like a Heavenly Bed®, flat-screen TV and spa-inspired bath amenities. You will leave feeling rested, energized and renewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Otel, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.