We had a room in the "hilltop" 2nd floor. It was a very cozy, woodsy room. It was nice having a balcony although we didn't use it much. The bathroom is definitely a bit old but it was functional and had two sinks which was great! We did have a little issue getting to the second floor w/ our 3 month old daughter and all her items (Stroller, car seat, bags filled w/ formula and diapers, etc). There was no elevator in that building. I just assumed all hotels have elevators but this was a very unique place. Next time I'll just ask for a handicap accessible room. Other than that, the blow dryer in my room made a crazy, scary, screechy noise which I couldn't use..sounded like it would explode. Told the staff the next day so they can replace it. Wasn't a big deal. Food at the Veranda lounge was good. The best part was they had numerous seating area all throughout..beautiful benches among trees, etc. I'd go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 288 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego