Attended a conference there -- conference facilities were very nice, as was the spa (ask for Christy).
Had a few nits on the room:
1. Was a 3rd floor walk-up. Had no idea there was no elevator until I got there.
2. Housekeeping was just "okay". Didn't replace laundry bag after first night; Towel was missing one night too, and my request for a morning cleaning was not honored.
3. TV reception was fine -- except on the channel I wanted to watch (NBCSN). Maintenance came up, looked at it, and that was the last I ever heard from then.
4. I asked for a bill to be e-mailed to me at checkout. Never received it , and had to contact the hotel a second time.
Drinks at the bar seemed quite expensive, and the new restaurant had not opened.
Overall it was still a nice experience -- enjoyed getting some work done on the balcony one afternoon--but short of 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 288 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego