I stayed at Rancho Bernardo two years ago and found the resort average at best. I came back in May 2008 and it has significantly changed---for the better! The rooms and spa have been updated (flat screen TV, new furnishings, first class spa and private adult salt water pool). Also, during this trip I managed to walk around the grounds and appreciated the natural and relaxing feel of the resort. If you stay during a weekend, make sure and have their Sunday brunch. It's top notch and the service is great. It's now a legitmate 4 to 4 and 1/2 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in San Diego, Rancho Bernardo Inn offers business and leisure guests an experience that is both peaceful and rejuvenating. A member of the distinguished Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Rancho Bernardo Inn is a destination resort known for its exquisite golf, spa facilities, and exceptional cuisine. A true destination for the entire family, the 265-acre property features 288 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, three swimming pools, an award-winning full-service spa and fitness center, multiple dining outlets, room service or in-room dining, and extensive meeting and event facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Bernardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Rancho Bernardo San Diego