We were returning to San Diego (used to live there) and for once didn't stay with friends. This showed up on TripAdvisor with a pretty good room rate for the area, and it was very conveniently located for what we wanted to do along the 15 corridor, inScripps Ranch & Carmel Mountain Ranch. Just a quick stay, but we found it well-kept, comfortable and reasonable. The pool was fine, with nice towels laid out; didn't try the hot tub. Two king beds, so we slept well. Went over to Champagne Bakery for our coffee & breakfast - which I can highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- North of downtown San Diego and the International Airport, our resort sits on 130 acres lined with beautiful trees and flowers. Enjoy a day of golf on our lush green course managed by Troon Golf Management. We are within walking distance to over 100 restaurants and shops and are close to The San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park and popular North County Fair Shopping Center. Experience our welcoming staff and signature Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Golf Resort San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Doubletree San Diego
- Doubletree Hotel San Diego