We stayed there this summer and had a bad experience our first night. We asked for a quiet room and ended up in the Villas at the far end of the resort near a 12 lane freeway. But that was not the major problem, our room was on the second level(no elevator--only one in whole hotel) with steps at a 45 degree angle--very difficult to go up and very scary to go down. We did request a different room and got one the next day.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Golf Resort San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Doubletree By Hilton Golf Resort San Diego Hotel
- Doubletree San Diego
- Doubletree Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of downtown San Diego and the International Airport, our resort sits on 130 acres lined with beautiful trees and flowers. Enjoy a day of golf on our lush green course managed by Troon Golf Management. We are within walking distance to over 100 restaurants and shops and are close to The San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park and popular North County Fair Shopping Center. Experience our welcoming staff and signature Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.