In April (about a year after our original visit) we once again returned to the Doubletree Golf Resort (see my previous review "Best kept secret in San Diego). We were warmly greeted at the desk by the Manager, and given a great room. The room was well furnished, new carpeting, new furniture, and all the amenities you would expect. The pool was great, and we did not realize that when staying at the resort, we also had access to the Spa facilities which includes another jacuzzi and pool.
We once again golfed their course (very nice course), and had a wonderful time. For a great getaway, you can't beat the Doubletree Golf Resort for facilities, staff, and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- North of downtown San Diego and the International Airport, our resort sits on 130 acres lined with beautiful trees and flowers. Enjoy a day of golf on our lush green course managed by Troon Golf Management. We are within walking distance to over 100 restaurants and shops and are close to The San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park and popular North County Fair Shopping Center. Experience our welcoming staff and signature Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Golf Resort San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Doubletree San Diego
- Doubletree Hotel San Diego