“A must do for anyone visiting San Diego” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego

Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego
4010 Twiggs Street, San Diego, CA 92101 (Old Town)
619-298-8687
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Group tours/train
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover America’s Finest City aboard Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. This two hour, fully narrated tour will show you San Diego and Coronado with stops at Seaport Village, Old Town, the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Little Italy, Balboa Park and the World-Famous San Diego Zoo. With 11 stops, guests can disembark for shopping, dining and attractions. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
West Allis, WIsconsin
“A must do for anyone visiting San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

This is my second trolley tour. . .the last one eight years ago. It is the only way to see San Diego. This time I had my husband and two of the eight grandkids. The ability to get off and on throughout the day was great. We all saw what we wanted to see. The drivers are fun and knowledgeable and made the trip memorable. Recommended to all ages and sightseers.

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Take this tour--you won't regret it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2009

This is a great way to tour the city, see some sights, and address my
own interests at my own pace. The guides were very cordial and highly
informative. I was particulary impressed with one guide (I missed his
name) who had to diplomatically deal with a client who insisted on
speaking on her cell phone during the tour, and who had already caused a
mishap with a window in the back of the trolley. This gentleman was
firm but polite in a very difficult situation. I appreciated his
professionalism. I spent a wonderful day on and off the trolley and
would highly recommend this venue to future visitors. Thank you.

Carson City Nevada
“A Wonderful Day in Old San Diego, Ca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2009

We took the Old Town Trolley Tour of San Diego, October 27, 2009. The person in the ticket booth SMILED at me when I walked up with my white piece of paper in hand. He knew exactly what it was, my ticket I had printed at home in Carson City, Nev. How nice, he knew what to do. The tour guides were very well informed and we learned a lot of San Diego history. They were very helpful and pleasent and sometimes funny. Take your camera for sure. We toured all day and still wanted more time. We plan on coming back and I do plan on taking this trolley ride again. It was very easy to get off, look around , catch the next trolley coming down the street and they were on time.

Thanks for showing us the old city.

MARILYN WRIGHT

San Diego North County
“Even San Diego Locals Love the Old Town Trolley Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

Our administrative staff went on the tour as part of our annual R & R event, and had a great time. The Old Town Trolley Company's employees are friendly, courteous, and wonderful ambassadors of San Diego!

Several of us are residents of San Diego and have Hometown Passes. Highly recommend it (both the pass and the tour) for San Diego locals--you'll be surprised at what you'll learn about our unique city! (Tip: For a fun way to spend the day, board the Trolley in Old Town, get off at the Coronado Ferry Landing, have lunch, then reboard the Trolley to finish the tour!)

Launceston, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Good basic overall view of San Diego”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

this trolley bus gives you a good overall view of San Diego and allows you the chance to choose where you will spend the time. Unfortunately not all the other travellers on the trips are considerate enough to leave their mobile phones alone nor stop chatting amongst themselves. I think the two drivers who were desperately trying to give us a commentary got quite exasperated with the constant background noise. The trip could be improved by having two buses running in the opposite direction just to deliver passengers back to their hotels/attractions. There was some problem with people not getting off the trolley at all and therefore stopping passengers from getting on and getting back to their hotels in a reasonable time. We in fact decided to cab back to our original location.