“Relax and Enjoy a Top-Notch Tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego

Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego
4010 Twiggs Street, San Diego, CA 92101 (Old Town)
619-298-8687
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Ranked #26 of 327 Activities in San Diego
Activities: Group tours/train
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover America’s Finest City aboard Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. This two hour, fully narrated tour will show you San Diego and Coronado with stops at Seaport Village, Old Town, the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Little Italy, Balboa Park and the World-Famous San Diego Zoo. With 11 stops, guests can disembark for shopping, dining and attractions. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% money back guarantee.
Kent, Washington
12 attraction reviews
“Relax and Enjoy a Top-Notch Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This tour on the hop-on hop-off trolly is really a great way to see San Diego. The tour takes about two hours if you don't hop-off anywhere, and you'll visit most of the tourist highlights, Old Town, Little Italy, Balboa Park, the Waterfront, and across the Coronado Bridge to Coronado Island. The tour is fully narrated by the driver and you'll hear some interesting facts about the locations you visit. If you have a car, parking in San Diego is expensive everywhere, so If you decide to take the Trolly Tour, begin and end the tour in Old Town, parking is free!

• Korean first
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Ghosts and Gravestones tour San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

What a fun tour! A little history mixed in with some ghost stories. We had a blast! The Whaley House tour at the end was an added bonus.

Visited February 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“A "must" if you're in San Diego!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is hands-down the best way to see San Diego! If you can, allow all day, b/c you'll want to spend time at most of the stops. I recommended it to all my guests when I was a chauffeur in SD (without kick back) & had this on my own list of must-dos when I went back to SD as a guest. The tour guides help to make it a fun, memorable day. Be sure to bring your camera. Enjoy!

Visited January 2014
“Most amazing, fun and educational way to see San Diego!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a blast on my trolley tour! My friend and I went on the tour twice, once to experience the tour and the second time to hop off at the stops we wanted to see. We had so much fun with the narration and learned a lot about the city! With only 2 days to do everything we could we figured a tour would be the best way to see all the sites in the city and I think we picked the perfect tour!! I would definitely go back on this tour and I believe this company operates in other cities as well, I'm looking forward to using this company again on future trips! Thanks for the wonderful time!

Rancho Mirage, California
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a tour you will enjoy if you want to learn (via live narration) about what you are seeing as you pass through much of San Diego. Current as well as historic information. I have taken this tour several times over the years. The script recited by the driver changes from time to time and I always learn something I didn't know. (Lived here for 40 years.) Start in Old Town, pass along the bay, through downtown, over the Coronado Bridge and up to Balboa Park. Several locations to hop off and explore and catch another trolley later and continue the tour. Start early, you will spend all day, see much of San Diego and never have to search for a parking place. Leave the driving to them.

Visited February 2014