“Yummy vegan food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Vegan, Vegetarian
Zurich
“Yummy vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was invited to this restaurant by a vegan friend and I loved the Grilled Seaweed, a grilled chunk of soy protein seaweed that you build into rice paper wraps at the table with veggies and fresh herbs and a lovely sauce. I could eat this every day and never get tired of it. We also split a pho which tasted good but later we realized was very salty as we were both thirsty for the rest of the day. The atmosphere is not special, a lunch diner. The service was fine.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
California
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am not a vegetarian nor vegan and I LOVED the food. Vegan doesn't always mean healthy a lot of the food here is fried but i guess that is how they make it taste so good! The spicy cha cha is to die for and the drunken noodles with "beef" are delish! Even my husband didn't know it was meat free until i told him! I can't wait to go back. Service is quick and friendly!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Good flavor, Too much processed fake meat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food was very tasty, but some of the dishes seemed to have the same flavor. The summer rolls and tofu eggplant dishes were absolutely amazing.The fabulous pho was not so fabulous. The only good part about was the cauliflower mushroom. Overall the main disappointment was the large amounts of processed meat substitutes like soy ham. The lack of vegetable options was a disappointment as well. As a vegan place, I would have expected lots of vegetables like my usual at home dinners. While I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, I was a little disappointed with the lack of healthiness in the dishes. If you are looking for junk vegan food, there are plenty of options here. I would try this restaurant again due to the cheap dishes in hopes of ordering a dish with more vegetables and less processed meat.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“Incredible tasty experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Amazing restaurant.
During a trip in california from France, we had the chance to go to this amazing place.
Everything's clean and bright, happy people and the food is one of the best vegan food we ever eat.
The cooker is expert in "grilled" vegan food, and despite being full, we took 2 parts of cakes to-go before leaving this place.
After going to this restaurant, we were just more in love with California, and would just like to live there !

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love it!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I saw pictures of friends who went visit west coast many years ago. The dishes loving hut at california offers look so delicious! Finally we got a chance to visit one, and it was really good! I wish loving hut in my hometown offers the same menu ><

• Visited December 2011