“Bite of Julian” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Food & Drink
San Diego, California
“Bite of Julian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Dana in Julian. We've been coming up here for years, and never knew of all the history and interesting things she told us! The food was delicious, and we lacked for nothing. We are telling all our friends about it! Thank you, Dana!

Vista, California
“Foodies can become history buffs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Now "foodies" can learn the local history of a city's different neighborhoods while enjoying it's new food spots, all while you are exploring and viewing the architectural designs unique to that neighborhood! Great for both tourists or locals. I was born in San Diego and lived in this area most of my life and still learned things about my town I never new. Our guide, Eddie was very hospitable, entertaining and knowledgeable. The food was delicious and the restaurants were all very accommodating. Everyone seemed please to share their cuisine with the group. What an incredibly enjoyable way to spend the afternoon. This was our second tour and we will definitely be coming back for another Bite!!

san diego
3 attraction reviews
“Julian Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

First I want to thank our tour guide "Dana" for all her knowlege and for making the 3 hour tour most enjoyable. We learned alot about Julian and had a great experience.
The portions were adaquate for tasting. (It's tasting not a meal). She was friendly and made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend this tour and we plan to book another tour of Old Town.

Fallbrook, California
3 attraction reviews
“Bite San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have gone to La Jolla ( honeymoon), Julian, San Diego (Gaslamp & Little Italy) and Coronado bite San Diego tours. I have learned so much from each tour about food, architecture and local history. I love them and would recommend them for any occasion. The tour leaders are friendly and very knowledgeable. Tell everyone!

Mesa,
7 attraction reviews
“Food Lovers Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was an amazing tour led by Eddie that took us through the Gaslamp District's best restaurants. It was a four hour tour which included a visit to a local brewery. Go hungry and you will have a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour if you are a foodie!