“Very good first time experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 525 Spruce Street
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Very good first time experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

First time experience for my wife and me. Our server, Frank was very friendly and gave us great suggestions to consider on the menu that evening. Each item we choose was great. We enjoyed the Flatbread Chicken, my wife selected the Ribeye diner and I choose the Beef Short Ribs.

Would we return again when in the area? Yes!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Friday Night is a Gay Kick-Off bar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great place to start Friday Night's bar tour. Fun crowd. Good bar-staff. Nice eye candy. Stiff drinks (from the north bar). Nice outdoor patio on three sides, facing the airport, downtown/bay, and Balboa Park.

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Uneatable - Find somewhere else to dine”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I decided to eat here because my colleague told me how great it was. I didn’t want much to eat so I had the margherita flatbread. It was disgusting. The bread was not crispy and it was thick and chewy. The tomatoes were fresh but the cheese way just running and not really toasted. I also tried the crab mac and cheese and there was not much crab and I could have made the pasta from a box of Kraft. There was nothing here that I couldn’t have made at home except at home it would have tasted a whole lot better.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Change not for the better!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The dinning experience at this once enjoyable and fine dinning restaurant has hit bottom. This is likely due to the change in management. The only thing I can report on a recently visit that was positive was the pleasant attitude of the waiter staff. They made an attempt to be pleasant even with dissatisfied customers. With so many great restaurants in the neighborhood I would strongly suggest one not consider this one.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've never stayed at the hotel, but I love their Tea Dance and BBQ's on Sundays. $5 for lunch and only $3 beers. The views at the top are great....watching plans land, seeing Coronado Island, the park, and all of downtown. Very LGBT friendly as well. Great spot for a cheap lunch with an excellent view.

Visited August 2012

Travelers who viewed Inn at the Park / Top of the Park Restaurant - Park Manor Suites also viewed

La Jolla, San Diego

Been to Inn at the Park / Top of the Park Restaurant - Park Manor Suites? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Inn at the Park / Top of the Park Restaurant - Park Manor Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.