“Sailing on Jada is a must-do!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 327 Activities in San Diego
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy private group Sailing Charters on the only authentic classic sailing yacht in San Diego. Built in 1938, this all-wood yacht can comfortably accommodated up to 30 guests for bay or ocean charters. Includes complimentary beverages/snacks, and a great description of historic and current points of interest by our Captain and crew. We often see a variety of wildlife, including dolphins, whales, seals and birds. Experience the adventure of a lifetime on this transpacific racing beauty. Leisure, corporate and scatterings at sea outings.
Phoenix, Arizona
18 attraction reviews
“Sailing on Jada is a must-do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I went for a sail on the Jada this past week and it was fabulous! This is a must-do when you visit San Diego. The Captain and crew were fabulous. They had great information about what we were seeing, made the tour relaxing yet informative, and really went out of their way to explain anything we asked. After we got going, they offered beer, water, sodas along with light appetizers (cheese, veggies, crackers). It was such a relaxing day and I hated for it to end. This is a perfect way to see San Diego from the water and the Jada and her crew are a class act.

Visited May 2013

San Diego, California, United States
“It doesn't get better than the Jada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My nephew and his girlfriend were visiting from IL -- when I asked them what things they would like to do while here, they said their personal goal was to see a whale! I found the Jada and saw an opportunity to not only make their dream come true, but to do it in style! We had a wonderful time! The crew members were friendly, the weather was sunny and beautiful, and Jenn's knowledge of sea mammals and her willingness to share it was priceless! Then there was the unexpected and much appreciated offering of food and drink! The whales cooperated, the sea lions were in evidence, and the extra sight seeing tour of SD bay was magnificent. Dave shared lots of information on local ships and Brad shared much about the art of sailing. What a day! To say we treasure the memories is just not adequate! Thank you for a wonderful experience! I can't wait for the next one!

Visited January 2013
Cedar Pines Park
9 attraction reviews
“Nice relaxing tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Staff so friendly and attentive-Informative and interesting facts about the area-
Beer and wine, water or soft drinks served, as well as cheese, crackers, nuts, veggies and fruit (light appetizers) very pleasant staff! Would recommend to anyone wishing to have a nice, relaxing & memorable afternoon!

Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“A Relaxing Day at Sea with an Amazing Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was my first time experiencing this amazing adventure with Sail Jada. I went solo, but as soon as I arrived on the vessel, I was treated like family. The Captain (Brian) welcomed me aboard, and the Crew (Brad and Maureen) made sure everything I needed was available and ready. The service provided was above exceptional, as Maureen was constantly making sure that all of us guests were comfortable and happy. The wine, beer, cheese, crackers, and other snacks flowed effortlessly and consistently. Everyone aboard seemed to be smiling and enjoying their time. I met several nice people aboard from all over the world, and we shared our backgrounds and stories. Needless to say, this was a wonderful day, and I will be sure to recommend Sail Jada to all of my friends.
Thank You Sail Jada!

Visited March 2012
Roma
“Good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

On January 7th 2012 I went by myself for a tour around San Diego harbor for watching the whales.Jada,the vessel was gorgeous and confortable, and I met friendly people and the crew offers drinks,beers,coffee and nibblings.
Take with you camera,sneaker,scarfs and gloves
See you next time Jada!