“Delicious & GREAT service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Delicious & GREAT service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

While visiting San Diego, a friend of mine who lives there took us here. From the moment we sat down, the service was great. Our waiter was especially great and convinced most of us to get specials (which were SO good!). I wish I remembered his name! Then for a special touch, the chef himself came out to check on the tables during their meals. No corkage Monday-Wednesday is an added bonus! Great place in a quiet neighborhood!

• Visited June 2013

90% Recommend
Phoenix, AZ
“Failed to live up to expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

After waiting for over 10 minutes for our waitress, I spoke with the hostess who was shocked we hadn't been waited on- especially, since our hotel made the reservation and told them it was our special anniversary celebration dinner. Not a great start. Misto salads were great- that was the highlight of our meal. The Spaghetti and meatballs was just average. The meatballs were quite dense, and I wouldn't say they were awesome or even close to that. My husband enjoyed his capellini with red pepper- spicy. Took forever for refills on our tea- 3 people had to be asked before the hostess finally brought one out (even though we asked for 2/ we didn't get upset bc she was trying to help). They did comp us a tiramisu at the end, which was large and very good. All of the recent reviews made this place sound super awesome- I wouldn't recommend it. Highly understaffed for such a busy place. Also, it gets very loud. Not kid friendly, either- although, our 3 year old did great- she's used to eating out. Overall: thumbs down.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went for the day to PB and someone recommended Adriano's. All we have to say is if you're going to San Diego there is no where else you wanna go eat!

us
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mom and husband were both born in Italy so I was hesitant but I looked at the menu and pictures and I felt secure. I went on Mother's Day and had a great dinner with burratta, bruschetta, osso buco,and penne arrabbiata. Everything was great. The penne was super spicy but good. I think for an Italian this is the closet your going to get. I was very satisfied and returned another. Chef and owner is from Calabria Italy. The only problem no high chair for children:( but we survived.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Anahola, Hawaii
“Hidden Gem in P.B.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beautiful food served by friendly, knowledgeable staff. Dishes were wonderrful, from apparently autheentic Old World recipes. Sauces were outstanding! Definitely a place that cries out for a quick return visit.

• Visited April 2013