“Amazing!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went for the day to PB and someone recommended Adriano's. All we have to say is if you're going to San Diego there is no where else you wanna go eat!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

us
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My mom and husband were both born in Italy so I was hesitant but I looked at the menu and pictures and I felt secure. I went on Mother's Day and had a great dinner with burratta, bruschetta, osso buco,and penne arrabbiata. Everything was great. The penne was super spicy but good. I think for an Italian this is the closet your going to get. I was very satisfied and returned another. Chef and owner is from Calabria Italy. The only problem no high chair for children:( but we survived.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Anahola, Hawaii
“Hidden Gem in P.B.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beautiful food served by friendly, knowledgeable staff. Dishes were wonderrful, from apparently autheentic Old World recipes. Sauces were outstanding! Definitely a place that cries out for a quick return visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Airdrie, Canada
“An unforgettable meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

What an incredible meal! The burrata is absolutely amazing ... Flavorful, fresh, delicious. The sea bass special was divine. The veal was so tender and tasty and the special spicy sausage fettuccine amazing! Then came dessert ... Outstanding! What really made the night was our waiter, Hugo, though. He was so knowledgeable, friendly and fun. We will be back!!

Visited May 2013
London
“A warm welcome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was recommended to this local PB restaurant. My first visit I sat in the covered area with a patio heater. It was a chilly night but we were warm throughout. Our server was very efficient, helpful and fun. We all loved our meals - the spaghetti and meatballs were really good and the Burrata starters were outstanding. We didn't get around to desserts but they looked good.

A few days later I returned with a couple of real foodie fans. I ordered pork chops but the portion was far too generous and I didn't enjoy the smoky sauce, but was assured by the foodies that they, along with the other dishes, were excellent. The check this time was steep but the foodies ordered the most expensive red on the list so i'm not surprised. Again our server was great.

I'm looking forward to another visit. One of the nicest locals I've been to, perhaps the best.

TIP: Mon thru Thurs you can take your own wine with no corkage charge, a great moneysaver.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere