“A warm welcome” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London
“A warm welcome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was recommended to this local PB restaurant. My first visit I sat in the covered area with a patio heater. It was a chilly night but we were warm throughout. Our server was very efficient, helpful and fun. We all loved our meals - the spaghetti and meatballs were really good and the Burrata starters were outstanding. We didn't get around to desserts but they looked good.

A few days later I returned with a couple of real foodie fans. I ordered pork chops but the portion was far too generous and I didn't enjoy the smoky sauce, but was assured by the foodies that they, along with the other dishes, were excellent. The check this time was steep but the foodies ordered the most expensive red on the list so i'm not surprised. Again our server was great.

I'm looking forward to another visit. One of the nicest locals I've been to, perhaps the best.

TIP: Mon thru Thurs you can take your own wine with no corkage charge, a great moneysaver.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Clemente, California
“Adventurous Italian with quality ingredients and an awesome chef with relaxed but busy atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Burrata blew me away for starter: Mozzarella balls with prociutto,balsamic glaze and fig jam on top Wow! Salmon with slightly sweet pasta was a blast too.Well crafted Canoli was great and you can tell everything made on the premises.Great service from our friendly,attentive but relaxed waiter. Coming back here again for sure.

Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We just started our vacation in San Diego and ate here last night on the recommendation of our host. The food was great and the service was also exceptional. The chef stopped by at least twice to check on us, and discussed a little Italian culture with my sons who had been learning about Italy at school. We found out from a neighbor that Monday night is BYO wine with no corking fee so we took advantage of that as well. We usually never eat at the same place twice on vacation as we like to try new restaurants but we may have to make an exception for this place.

Pacific NW
“Oh WoW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this hidden gem while celebrating our first anniversary at Pacific Beach. We lucked into a table without a reservation. The chef came out to welcome us. The service,atmosphere and food is absolutely terrific. We enjoyed the spinach and strawberry salad. YUM! We had lovely chianti and finished with the popes pillow and tiramisu. We will defiantly make dining here an anniversary tradition for us.

Visited March 2013
Temecula, California
“YOU JUST CAN'T MISS.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

another great meal. Thanks Bailey. Thanks Mark. Thanks Franco. Way to hustle, everyone. I can't believe how busy you are, even on a cold, rainy Sunday night. My only fear is that someday you won't have seats for us.