“Dirty &Roaches” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ebony Inn Motel

Ebony Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Diego
Ebony Inn Motel
You added Ebony Inn Motel to your Saves list
740 32nd St, San Diego, CA 92102   |
Ranked #212 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
San Diego, California
“Dirty &Roaches”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

When I first got to the motel. I was thinking its not that bad . But as soon as it got dark tge roaches started to come out. It wasnt just a few. My room was infested. I paid for two nights and only ended up staying for one. The guy at the counter did not want to give me a refund on my other night that I was not going to be staying. So i left the motel unhappy And dissatisfied. This motel is gross dont be fooled.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We waited late to book a room for Comic Con, but found the Ebony Inn after some online sleuthing. So glad we got a room here. It was very convenient to downtown, and the staff was kind and considerate. Free wifi was great, clean, quiet, recommended! If they served breakfast, it would be totally perfect.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Yes the front desk service (Binu) was really good and was there to solve each of my needs. Wifi password provided and followed me to the room. HBO was free to the room. The room was really nice and provided extra towels for us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The front desk that checked me in was very helpful and nice. The room was average, and everything was in working order. The room looked like it was recently renovated. The carpet didn't have much stains on it compared to other motels i stayed at. This is a good place to for a short stay. I would recommend this to people how are traveling for an overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I found this place for a last minute trip to San Diego rooms were very expensive and lucky for me I found ebony inn motel the price was not shabby given the location! I checked in and my rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. On my next trip I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
San Diego, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Don't let the outside fool you the rooms are nice. My room did have roaches they took care of it but how they took care of it I was annoyed. One guy said that I could move back in when my room when it was clean from roaches. On the day of me moving back in my room I had an issue with one of the women working there yelling and telling me that next time I'd better find another MOTEL cause I will not be moving from room to room. The rooms are different. My original room had a great shower head and microwave. My subsitute room had neither of the two. I was staying a week so i needed the microwave. The lady gave me crap for wanted to move back to my orginal room. I will never stay at this Motel again. I would like to think the OTHER indian guy who was very nice to me. Gave the internet password without me even asking. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Simple. Quaint. Cozy. Essential, met or exceeded all of my expectations. The front desk was very accommodating. It's in a perfect place, 5 mins away from downtown San Diego. A perfect night and again simple accommodations. I would recommend it to any ine budget conscious.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ebony Inn Motel? Share your experiences!